Turnigy nano-tech Ultimate 7500mah 2S2P 90C Hardcase Lipo Pack (ROAR & BRCA Approved) (AR Warehouse)
Now officially approved by ROAR and BRCA for race use!
Boasting ultra-high 90C discharge rates and massive pack capacities, the nano-tech Ultimate series of lithium polymer batteries are just the ticket for making it into the winner's circle. Turnigy's industry leading lithium polymer battery technology has made it possible to finally produce a pack capable of delivering massive amounts of current, dramatically improving performance and pushing your vehicle to its limit without compromise.
Turnigy achieved all this without exceeding the size of a standard battery pack, a drop in fit for almost all modern RC vehicles. Furthermore, they come equipped with a unique "through pack design incorporating heavy-duty 5mm gold plated bullet connectors which not only maximizes power output, but they offer a wide range of battery mounting positions. This allows the battery pack to fit virtually any kind of chassis layout.
All Turnigy nano-tech Ultimate battery packs feature a durable fibre reinforced impact resistant hardcase suited to the punishing extremes of thrashing, bashing and hard-core racing. This lightweight yet durable fibre reinforced plastic case ensures that your packs could take a beating and keep coming back for more!
Don't get caught with a saggy pack at the track, put maximum power to your wheels with nano-tech Ultimate lithium polymer battery packs!
• Ultra high 90C discharge rate
• Massive capacity (mAh) in a standard size pack
• Heavy duty 5mm bullet connectors with "through pack" design
• Fiber reinforced battery Hardcase
Voltage: 2S2P / 2S Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 90C Constant
Weight: 350g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: 5mm Bullet-Connector
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Комбо-товарыСледующие товары можно купить с комбо-скидкой, если положить их в корзину вместе с Turnigy nano-tech Ultimate 7500mah 2S2P 90C Hardcase Lipo Pack (ROAR & BRCA Approved) (AR Warehouse). Будьте внимательны: на эти товары может действовать более выгодная бадди-скидка или промо-скидка.
|MultiStar Velcro Battery Strap 300mm (AR Warehouse)|
|MultiStar Velcro Battery Strap 200mm (AR Warehouse)|
|Graphene Velcro Battery Strap 300mm (AR Warehouse)|
|Graphene Velcro Battery Strap 200mm (AR Warehouse)|