FPV Combat StandardFPV → FPV Combat Standard
WHAT IS FPV - COMBAT?
FPV COMBAT is a platform developed to be installed on any RC vehicle equipped with an analog FPV system that lets the user add fighting functionality to their models based on IR technology similar to laser tag.
A dedicated OSD (On Screen Display) makes the system unique,, it shows all the needed information such as ammo, lives, battery voltages, sight and much more!
The system can interact with the control of the vehicle simulating damages and adding an extremely real and adrenaline pumping experiences like never felt before in traditional FPV activities!
It supports the digital protocol for controlling addressable strip led (WS2812) up to 255 LED's for simple to connect and good looking visual feedback.
Fully compatible with all three versions of the A.C.E™ Combat System from Video Aerial Systems (Patent No.: US 10,821,371).
FPV COMBAT - Standard
is the most complete version available, with all the connections clearly labeled for an easy installation by simply using standard servo wires and extensions.
Thanks to the dedicated voltage regulator and the specific power management hardware you can get the maximum range from the system and hit your targets at over 40 meters in sunny days and up to 80 in dark or night time!
The local voltage regulator accepts input voltages up to 42Vdc for an incredible voltage range of utilization and setup up to 9S Li-po (HV as well) directly connected to the board!
The system shows on the OSD both voltages of battery pack and RX bus or any other voltage desired by simply adding or removing solder jumpers.
Support both traditional strip led and addressable strip led (WS2812B) up to 255 pixels with included feature of color matching the team and visual effect when being hit!
It weighs 10g, and follows the standard Flight Controler dimensions of 30.5×30.5mm, making it easy to install on any standard stack setup.
SIMPLE SETUP AND MENU NAVIGATION
If you are scared of complicated setup and software or configurators, don't worry!
You can simply configure all the parameters of your FPV COMBAT with almost any IR remote controller!
A guided procedure lets you assign the buttons of YOUR preferred IR remote controller to the functions of the system, after that you can easily navigate into the onboard menu, change your nickname, model icon (planes, tank, drone…), pilot icon, team and all the other settings available!
3 GAME MODES
For playing the games, additional modules are needed (HC-12 433MHz) that don't require any setup, just plug and play!
Each game mode has a timer which is the same value and in sync for all players and accessories, are you ready to discover a new level of fun never tried before in the FPV world?
- In FOX GAME each player has to capture the fox when he is the hunting dog.
- When he caught her (by successfully shooting the actual fox player), the old fox player became an hunting dog and the shooter became the new FOX that all the other players have to catch!
- In the top right corner there is the score keeper and the actual FOX player is displayed in the left area of the screen as additional information!
- At the end of the match, the score is displayed and saved so it can be read also after reset of the system.
- In BATTLE GAME the player can have an advanced dogfight experience.
- Each player has 10 points to distribute on three parameters of their model:
- DEFENSE: is the resistance level to damage;
- SHOOT PWR: indicates the power of the shots;
- SHOOT RATE: is the number of burst shots when the trigger is engaged.
- Example: If a player with "shoot power"=4 hits a player with "defence"=2 the hit player will lose 2 lifes! Which will be the winning strategy?!
- In FLAG GAME the team work is everything!
- Several flags can be distributed around the playing area, once the game starts each team has to capture as many flags as long as possible.
- Each flag keeps the score for each team that captured it and sends it over the network to players for real-time scores updates.
- Scores are counted as % for each flag: let's suppose that in a 10 minutes match team A owned the flag 2 minutes, team B owned 5minutes and team C the remaining 3:
- Team B score: 50% of total and wins;
- Team C score: 30% of total;
- Team A score: 20% of total.
Цены на FPV Combat Standard в магазинах
FPV COMBAT – Standard
TBS | На складе: 25
Склад: US 🇺🇸
FPV- COMBAT standart система для FPV/RC-боёв
Склад: RU 🇷🇺